The Prsifas fund assists by giving donations that allow people to make a significant move forward and get themselves out the difficult situation that they are in.
The Psifas helps all sectors and all ages with donations of different kinds: Assistance with funding professional funding and various studies, purchasing equipment for opening a business, Psycho didactic diagnosis and more (the fund doesn’t assist with medical treatments or to purchase medical equipment).
All donations are designated for a private person, not an organization or institution.
There is no age limit for submitting a request. It is possible to submit a request for children under the age 18.
The donation is not given to the person directly, but as payment to the service that the person is requesting.
The donation is not given to requests that governmental offices can offer assistance with (for example, professional training that can be given by the employment bureau).
To request a donation please send us the following documents:
- Donation Application Form
- Report form Social Worker
- Copy of Teudat Zehut
- Detailed Recommendation from the relevant professionals supporting that he request will be beneficial for the person making the request.
- Price quote
- Financial forms: Bank statements of the checking account of the previous three months, confirmation of current reserves management (a bank form that elaborates on savings, deposits and loans attached to the account) or instead, a confirmation of level of worthiness.
- Exempt soldiers requesting a scholarship or professional training is asked to attach a confirmation of your army release deposit balance.
The fund doesn’t offer assistance funding medical treatment, purchasing medical equipment or funding dental treatment.Please send the requests to:
Email- [email protected]
Address – The Israeli Psifas fund, Box 7200 Jerusalem 91071
For questions and inquiries, please leave a message at 058-4461705 or send email to [email protected]